Main navigation | Main content
The Department of Economics at the University of Minnesota ranks among the top ten departments in the U.S. and shares this ranking with just two other public institutions. Your support helps us to sustain this excellence and educate the next generation of leading academicians, policymakers, and business executives around the world.
Your tax-deductible gift helps us provide our students with a powerful education in economics, with a solid grounding in the liberal arts; and enables our esteemed faculty to do the scholarly research that deepens understanding of global economic issues and ensures the department's continued international stature.
To honor a former faculty member, to provide unrestricted support, or to help advance our new research institute.
• The Leonid Hurwicz Fellowship Fund
• The John S. Chipman Fellowship Fund
• The Edward Coen Fellowship
• The Herbert Mohring Fellowship
• The N. James Simler Fellowship
• The Economics Annual Fund supports the department's most important priorities
Donate online through the University of Minnesota Foundation secure website.
CLA External Relations
225 Johnston Hall
101 Pleasant Street SE
Minneapolis , MN 55455