Science Foundation, Market Design in Public
- Grant in Aid
Program, University of Minnesota, An Empirical Analysis of Medicare Part
- National Science Foundation, Empirical Analysis of
Dynamic and Static Strategic Interactions, 2007-2010 (with Han Hong).
- Center for Urban and Regional
Affairs, Humphrey Institute, University of Minnesota. Competitive Bidding for
Highway Contracts in Minnesota, 2007-2008.
- Grant in Aid Program,
University of Minnesota. Interdisciplinary Perspectives on Procurement
Systems, 2007-2008 (with Diwakar Gupta).
- National Science Foundation, Dynamic General Equilibrium
Models of Community Formation: Theory and Empirical Analysis. 2004-2007
(with Dirk Krueger).
- National Science Foundation
and Bureau of Economic Analysis, Discrete Choice and Hedonics: Identification,
Estimation and Applications to Housing and New Goods. 2001-2003 (with
- National Science Foundation, Topics in Auctions and
Contractual Relations in Procurement. June 2000.